Well I was tagged, and after finding out what that actually ment, decided that I would sort of play along. I figure that Deborah from "Paper Maid" could change the rules to suit, so could I.
- Post these rules.
- Post a photo of yourself and 11 random facts about you.
- Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
- Create 11 new questions and tag new people to answer them.
- Go to their blog/twitter and let them know they have been tagged.
11 random things about me...........
1. I've lived in 22 houses that I can remember, soon to be 23. 24 if you count the time that I moved back home, just before I got married, for 4 weeks.
2. I love MacGyver.
3. I wish I could solve all my problems with a swiss army knife and a roll of duct tape.
4. I hate housework with a passion.
5. I think the 80's had the best music.
6. I was married a week after my 18th birthday and not on my 18th as I wanted my husband to remember 2 dates.
7. I'm wearing black and purple socks.
8. I'm struggling to think of 11 random things to share with you.
9. My bank account details are.......well obviously I'm not stupid. I know that will be a shocker to some.
10. I love not having the morning rush that comes with having children in the schooling system. Homeschooling is great.
11. I'm a St. John volunteer and think that if you have the chance you should become one as well.
Questions to Answer>>>>>>>>
1. What are you reading at the moment?
"Eat to Live" by Dr. Joel Fuhrman
2. What blogging advice would you give a new blogger?
I still consider myself a new blogger. For sure I might have started this blog in 2010, but I have no idea how the blogging world works, so my advice, google your questions.
3. What is your idea of a perfect day?
I'm not sure that there is such a thing as a perfect day. But if there was it would be a day where I didn't have to do any housework yet it still gets done.
4. Do you use a curriculum and if so which one?
I am very very eclectic in my curriculum so here are some that I am using at the moment. Christian Light Education - Maths, Common Sense Press (LLATL) - English, Hands of a Child Lapbooks - science, history. Plus what ever else I can get my hands on and fit in with what we want to study at the time.
5. How do you do it all and find time to blog?
Well I don't. That's why I don't blog that much and when I do there is normally 3 or so posts in the one day. Its something I want to improve on and maybe one day it will.
6. What are your top three traits in a friend?
Honesty, Loyalty and Humour
7. Do you use Pinterest?
Nope, not even sure exactly what it is.
8. What are the top five homechool/school blogs you visit?
The Paper Maid
Well I only have 3 that I check on a regular basis, but Hip homeschool moms is a lot of different blogs normally.
9. Do you join in link up parties? If so which ones?
Never even heard of them, maybe its something I should look into.
10. Do you use Notepook pages? If so where do you access yours from?
Not really, but when I do I normally google for something.
11. Do you do Nature Journaling? If so have you blogged about your methods?
Nope and nope.
Now if your reading this consider yourself tagged. Below are my 11 questions that you can copy and paste. If you choose to play along please leave a comment with your name and blog link.
1. Do you homeschool?
2. what is your favourite subject?
3. What is your child's favourite subject?
4. Do you follow the school terms?
5. what do you do to relax?
6. whats your favourite food?
7. what is the best movie you have ever watched?
8. Is there a book you started reading and never finished?
9. What is one time saving tip you would like to share?
10. What is one money saving tip you would like to share?
11. If money was no object where would you like to go for a vacation?